Dr. Arrelaine Dameron, Director of Research & Development at Forge Nano will present a poster at The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) 2017 Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting (AMR) for the Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program and the Vehicle Technologies Office will be held on June 5–9, 2017, at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Forge Nano Receives the Globally Prestigious 2017 R&D 100 Award! November 18, 2017
- Forge Nano is hiring in beautiful Louisville Colorado! November 6, 2017
- Forge Nano to Present at International Conference on Advanced Lithium Batteries for Automobile Applications (ABAA-10) on October 22 – 25, 2017 in Chicago, IL. October 18, 2017
- Forge Nano to Present at AABC Europe January 30, 2018 in Mainz, Germany October 18, 2017
- Ensuring Li-Ion Battery Safety with Nanocoating Technology October 13, 2017