Dr. Arrelaine Dameron, Director of Research & Development at Forge Nano will present a poster at The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) 2017 Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting (AMR) for the Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program and the Vehicle Technologies Office will be held on June 5–9, 2017, at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Improving the Performance of Lithium Ion Batteries with ALD Coatings from Forge Nano June 6, 2017
- The Processes Used to Deposit Nano-Scale Coatings: Sol-Gel, Co-precipitation, CVD, ALD and MLD May 10, 2017
- Forge Nano’s exclusive license with NREL helps fundamentally enhance lithium-ion battery safety, durability, and lifetime May 8, 2017
- 2017 1st Quarter Media Update April 21, 2017
- Forge Nano to present at NDIA Joint Service Power Expo May 4th in Virginia Beach, VA. April 19, 2017