Dr. Arrelaine Dameron, Director of Research & Development at Forge Nano will present a poster at The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) 2017 Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting (AMR) for the Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program and the Vehicle Technologies Office will be held on June 5–9, 2017, at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Reuben Sarkar, Forge Nano Chief Product Officer, to speak at the International Battery Seminar in Fort Lauderdale, Florida March 27th February 19, 2018
- Visit Forge Nano at Booth 104 at the International Battery Seminar in Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 19, 2018
- Forge Nano to Present at AABC Europe January 30, 2018 in Mainz, Germany January 28, 2018
- The Effect of an SEI Layer on Anode and Cathode Particles January 26, 2018
- High-Value Nano-Engineered Coatings for Porous Particles January 15, 2018